NKT® (Neurokinetic Therapy)
“The Missing Link” for Healthy Movement & Pain Management
NKT® is a corrective movement system that helps to identify patterns of dysfunction in how we are moving and to communicate with the brain and nervous system to unwind those dysfunctions and provide symptom relief.
Is NKT® right for you?
- Do you feel slightly out of alignment or that your own body is working against you at times?
- Are you getting nagging aches in your shoulder or back that are impacting your regular swimming or pickle ball routine?
- Is that Roll Up continuing to be a challenge or your neck always tensing up with Hundreds during your Pilates classes?
- Have you had multiple vague issues or injuries over your lifetime on one side of your body more than the other?
- Are you finding it slower to recover from injuries or that the little aches and pains are becoming more common and slower to get rid of?
- Are aches & pains getting in the way of the activities you enjoy doing?
- Do you feel that no matter how much you work on an area that it just won’t get stronger or that your progress has hit a plateau?
- Do you keep receiving treatment over and over again to the same area or areas without feeling like the treatment lasts?
If any or all of these situations sound familiar, it may be that your body is stuck in a protective or compensatory pattern that is creating the sense of imbalance and dysfunction. In effect, the faulty pattern is putting up a detour sign or road block to the direct communication route between your nervous system and certain muscles or movement patterns.
NeuroKinetic Therapy® (NKT) is a great way to identify and correct these movement communication issues, utilizing gentle muscle testing and targeted release techniques. And, you will feel the difference right away!
Dr. Heidi Fisher, PT is certified in this therapeutic approach. Set up an appointment time with her today and feel the difference in your body!
Sessions are for a 50-minute professional hour and packages are valid for 6 months.
- Single Session $120
- 5-Pack Sessions $500
- 10-Pack Sessions $900