PILATES-BASED FITNESS & MOVEMENT
Balancing Bodies in Strength, Flexibility, Balance & Coordination
Pilates is not a set of exercises, but a method of movement that optimizes good alignment, balances muscle strength and flexibility, and integrates full-body patterns. Pilates-based cues will be used for your therapy exercises, but you can also choose to just participate in a Pilates Fitness program with private, individualized sessions as part of your regular exercise routine or to help get you up and moving. Plus it’s fun! You may also have a partner, friend, or family member to share a duet session with, making the social time active as part of your healthy lifestyle.
One-on-one or duet, customized Pilates-based movement sessions targeting your goals for fitness & movement.
- Private Sessions
- Duet Sessions
- Small Group Specialty Classes
- Options for in-home sessions or online sessions
Single Private Session or Duet Session with a partner, including a customized movement program with our highly-skilled instructor. Sessions are for a professional hour (50 minutes). Discount packages available to help fit your budget and goals, up to 25% off! (Packages valid for 6 months.)
- Single PRIVATE Session >>> $85
- 5-Pack of PRIVATE Sessions >>> $400
- 10- Pack of PRIVATE Sessions >>> $750
- Single DUET Session >>> $90 ($45 per person)
- 5-Pack of DUET Sessions >>> $215 (per person)
- 10-Pack of DUET Sessions >>> $400 (per person)
Get In Touch!
Phone: 520.638.5848 | Fax: 520.231.9295
180 West Magee Road, Suite 164